Sunday, September 21, 2008

Italian Macaroni

Okay Barb, I tried your Mostacoli dish. I renamed mine just because Chris was teasing me about it NOT being Mostacoli since I used macaroni noodles instead. lol So here we have Italian macaroni! I made everything the same except the noodles and I added some ground beef and sweet Italian sausage. It was amazing! The whole family loved it. It was so easy to make. I served it with a caesar salad and a glass of wine!
I was so upset because I love olives and I forgot to get them at the store so next time I'll be adding those too. For this recipe just add ground beef and sweet Italian sausage to to Barb's Mostacoli.

Thanks for the great idea Barb!
TTFN, Cindy

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

I KNOW my hubby and kids would LOVE this one or Barb's. They love pasta! Caleb can eat plate-fulls of pasta (and pizza). I like to try using whole wheat pasta and they never know the difference. :-) Sometimes the good ole white pasta tastes even better, though!

3dingsandadog said...

Cindy, I love the idea of adding the meat and italian sausage! I will try that next time.

Princess-R-Us said...

It was so yummy! I'll be making this a lot!

Hall Family said...

Using turkey italian sausage is delicious! I use the turkey italian sausage in a lot of italian dishes and you can't tell the difference plus you are saving a lot of calories...