Monday, September 1, 2008

Easy Peach Cobbler



This recipe is so easy and so good! It takes only 10 minutes prep time and then you pop it in the oven! It is best when it is served warm!

Peach cobbler:

  • 1 large can peaches
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 box white cake mix

  1. Heat oven to 350
  2. Cube butter into little dots then place them on bottom of casserole dish
  3. Sprinkle brown sugar over butter
  4. Drain peaches( but keep juice)
  5. Lay peaches in casserole dish
  6. In a separate bowl make white cake mix. Omit water and use juice instead.
  7. Pour mix over peaches
  8. Bake according to white cake directions

Enjoy, Barb

5 comments:

Princess-R-Us said...

Yummy Barb! I'm going to have to try that one. I bet it's good with vanilla ice cream!

3dingsandadog said...

You're right, I'll bet it is good with ice cream!

Hall Family said...

This sounds yummy! I'd say fresh peaches would be good, too, but then you wouldn't have the juice to use in the cake mix.

3dingsandadog said...

Fresh peaches would be good, too. Unfortunatley for me I get creeped out by the fuzz and can't touch them!! LOL

Hall Family said...

I bet nectarines would work for you then, Barbara. But then again cuz you don't have the juice from the can for the cake it wouldn't have that peach flavor in the cake.