Sunday, August 31, 2008

Parmesan Chicken



Our friend Jennifer sent us this recipe. As soon as I heard the name, I decided to make it. It did not disappoint! It was quite easy to put together and in 35 minutes I had a great meal! The nice thing about this meal is that it should keep well. This works for my household since Lee works odd hours and usually doesn't get our dinner meal until the next day. Thanks again Jennifer! It was yummy!!!


Parmesan Chicken:

  • Pam cooking spray
  • Enough chicken to feed your family.(Jennifer uses the chicken tenders and I used chicken breasts.)
  • 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
  • 1 cup Bread crumbs(seasoned or any kind you prefer.)
  • 1/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese(grated)
  • 2 TBSP melted butter to drizzle
  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with pam.
  3. Put buttermilk in bowl with chicken and let marinate.
  4. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan together and put on a plate.
  5. Take buttermilk soaked chicken and coat the pieces with bread crumb mixture.
  6. Press the mixture onto the chicken.
  7. Transfer the chicken onto the pan.
  8. Drizzle butter over chicken.
  9. Bake for 30-40 minutes.

Until next time - Barb

4 comments:

Princess-R-Us said...

Thank you Jennifer for sharing! It looks so yummy, I'm going to try it next! I miss you.
XOXO
Cindy

Kristi said...

This is such a great idea! I am going to be on here all the time. I will send a recipe soon! How cool.

Amy said...

This is awesome! I love to find new recipes - especially ones my friends have already tried. Thanks!!

Hall Family said...

You are welcome! I am excited about this recipe sharing blog. Your recipes look fantastic as well. I am going to try them all soon!
Love and miss you!
jen