Friday, November 7, 2008

Peach Cobbler



I got this recipe from a friend of a friend and it was really good. It tastes sort of like an English pudding. It was really sweet and yummy. I was so upset that I didn't have any vanilla ice cream. I really recommend putting it on top. I would cook it a little longer next time and try doing it with less butter if that's possible. All in all, it was so easy!

Peach Cobbler:
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 flour
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 21 ounce can comstock peaches
Heat oven to 350
  1. Put your stick of butter in your dish and stick it in the oven to melt.
  2. Mix your flour, sugar and milk.
  3. Add it to the butter.
  4. Add the peaches to the rest.
  5. Bake for 45 minutes or until brown
  6. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Hope you enjoy! Cindy

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

YUMMY! I got all the ingredients EXCEPT the peaches! What the heck!? So now I have to go back this weekend to get those dang peaches to make the dessert. I will let you know how it is with less butter...