Friday, November 14, 2008

Crock Pot Ribs!


I'm back, after a long hiatus. I made these not to0 long ago. For anyone who may like ribs but doesn't really like to eat off the bone, try these!

Crock pot Ribs:

  • Package of pork ribs
  • 2 bottles of bbq sauce
  • crock pot!!

  1. cut ribs into 3-4 piece sections
  2. brown slightly in frying pan
  3. place ribs in crock pot
  4. cover ribs with bbq sauce until fully covered
  5. cook on low all day
  6. ribs will fall off the bone if cooked long enough
  7. serve with whatever you like(we like a vegetable and mashed potatoes)
  8. enjoy!!

-Barb

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Looks yummy! We usually grill our ribs on low with a dry rub and in foil (with a little water in the foil packet) all day. And those fall off the bone as well. I have never tried the crock-pot. With it rainy and hard to grill this would do the trick for my family who loves ribs. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Princess-R-Us said...

OMG! How easy and yummy! I'm going to make these tomorrow, oh wait! You're coming into town tomorrow!! I guess that means Mexican food! lol Best friends think alike. lol I'll have to make these for Chris soon, he'll loves ribs and I never make them because I only like them off the bone. :)