Thursday, August 6, 2009

WOW...... It's Been Forever!!

Hello all! I don't even know if anyone is following us anymore....... lol It's been forever!! I'm going to be back to posting soon, my hubby has had the summer off so we've been quite busy. Plus, he does all the grilling during the summer so there wasn't much to blog. We have been eating healthier and have lost a whopping 99 pounds combined!!! I've lost 49 and he's lost 50..... I'm pretty excited about it and can't wait to try and share some new recipes. Be back soon,
~Cindy

3 comments:

gram ding said...

Wow Cindy....that's great! I seem to have to struggle to lose a few pounds and they always find me again. I don't know if you know me, but I'm Lee's mom. On a whim, I just checked your site and see you're back on again.

Princess-R-Us said...

I remember you!:) How have you been, I just love all the things you've made for Kyleigh! You're so talented... This is the first time in my life that I'm able to loose weight without being on a diet. I know how hard it is to loose weight, I'm just sticking with eating healthy, in moderation and excerxizing...

Four peas in a pod said...

That's awesome, Cindy! I know it takes a lot of hard work so you guys should be proud of yourselves! We'll look forward to more recipes :-)

Jana